Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Elevators And Dining Table

My thoughts on power were of balance and equality. This is the elevator I designed for Obama. As you can see it reflects balance by itslef being balanced and one side being mirrored over onto the other side.





This is the elevator I designed for Prada.
This time when I was thinking of balance
of power I was reminded of an old scale
where there are two gold plates to the
same rod that totters on a middle rod. And
I tried to translate that idea of to make things
equal you need to know how to balance yourself.

The dining table I designed also reflects balance and equality. In my table there can be up to 4 heads of the table as to promote that in fact no one is really the head of the table and that everyone is equal.

No comments:

Post a Comment